How did you do?
Here is my silliness this week, even Porky’s embarrassed
1. What was the significance of the little white dot on the TV screen at 11 pm?
It was to keep the cat occupied before the days of colour when it turned red.
2. Who were the Woodentops?
The Muppets in charge
3. What is meant by the Gravy Train?
Gravy used to come in boats but that was too slow, so this was the express land delivery.
4. Who sang about flowers in the rain?
Bill and Ben accompanied by Little Weed.
5. What do the initials MP stand for?
Monthly Periods or Mothers Pride.
6. What was Jiminy Cricket’s job?
He put the scores up on the board at the Oval.
7. Why are diamonds measured in carats?
Somehow lettuce or cucumbers don’t have the same ring about them.
8. What do Kimball and Hammond have in common?
Stock car racing
9. What is a swizzle stick?
It’s the dog’s reward for twizzling for a biscuit at some obedience classes.
10. What are chick peas?
Vegetarian chicken food.