Frank gave us some great questions last week and now it’s my turn.
As regular readers know, between us we have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your support and participation.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response as you evade the truth.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your them and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments below.
Ready? Righto then…………………..
1. What was the significance of the little white dot on the TV screen at 11 pm?
2. Who were the Woodentops?
3. What is meant by the Gravy Train?
4. Who sang about flowers in the rain?
5. What do the initials MP stand for?
6. What was Jiminy Cricket’s job?
7. Why are diamonds measured in carats?
8. What do Kimball and Hammond have in common?
9. What is a swizzle stick?
10. What are chick peas?
Have fun and I’ll be back with my answers later.