This week it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
Frank had the previous Friday 13th FF way back in December, so I’ve checked I haven’t duplicated any of his questions!
As regular readers know, between us we have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your continued support and participation.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response as you evade the truth. I’ll be back with my efforts later on in the day.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ready? Here we go…………………..
1. Why do we throw some over our shoulder if we spill salt?
2. Why is it unlucky to walk under a ladder?
3. What’s so lucky about the number 7?
4. Why is a rabbit’s foot considered lucky?
5. Unlucky for some, 13. Why?
6. Why is a baker’s dozen 13?
7. How many years bad luck will a broken mirror supposedly give you?
8. Why is wearing green at a wedding considered unlucky?
9. Why do we say Third Time Lucky?
10. Why are black cats considered luckier or more unlucky than cats of a different colour?