Sorry, couldn’t resist, but is this really almost 40 years ago?
Toyah got to Number 2 in the UK charts with this in 1981. How I wish I had her energy then and now!!
But I digress:
Melanie over at sparksfromacombustiblemind has kindly nominated me for this.
Do you remember this badge Melanie? You designed it last year!
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answer the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
Nominate some bloggers Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
Share a link to your best posts
The creator of this award is Okoto Engima
That’s rules 1, 2 and 3 done then.
Melanie’s five questions:
- Are you of the naughty or nice variety? …
- What is the most hilarious childhood memory you can think of? …
Using a whole box of TIDE washing powder to clean the bath. I couldn’t get rid of the bubbles and made it worse by using a sponge! I was about 4
- Sexiest animal on the planet? …
- What Is One Thing You Refuse To Share?
- If you could read minds, how would you use the gift? …
Playback on politicians.
Three Things about Me
I set the daily Three Things Challenge
I’m dog friendly (ya think???)
I’m a Taurean Monkey
If you could be anyone (living or dead) for a day, who would that be?
If you could be famous, would it be as an inventor, scientist, artiste (painter/sculptor), pop star, musician, film icon, royalty, other
If you came into a lot of money, what would be the first thing you’d do?
Can you bake a cake?
Do you believe in reincarnation?
As for Rule 9, I think I’ve written some pretty good stuff (and some rubbish too IMO) since I started my blog in 2013. Dig around and see what appeals!
Thanks again Melanie. Hope I didn’t disappoint.