This week it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
As regular readers know, between us we have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your support and participation.
We have a new logo too so readers can recognise the post straight away.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too! The more the merrier and some of the answers recently have been hysterical.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Here are this week’s questions, my response to which will follow later today.
Have fun and let’s see what you come up with!
1. Where will you find a windlass?
2. What’s the difference between a paddle and an oar?
3. How do you bore water?
4. If 007 has a licence to kill, what do the previous 6 have licences for?
5. Why do we have pancakes on Shrove Tuesday?
6. Why do we say something is ‘dog-eared’ if it’s shabby or tatty?
7. What colour are peacock eggs?
8. What is the difference between the Big Dipper and The Plough?
9. How do you make Sloe Gin?
10. Who were The Goons?