1. Which Hollywood couple met as Mr and Mrs Smith?
They all did as it saved confusion when booking a room for illicit rendezvous.
2. Who sang about Two Hearts?
The White Rabbit and Mad Hatter
3. Why are red roses associated with romance?
The red rose represented the giver’s heart.
4. Why is Love all around?
It’s always been a bit of a merry go round in my opinion.
5. Roses are red, but why are violets blue?
A girl called Violet doesn’t seem to have as many admirers as one called Rose.
6. If you were wined and dined by candlelight, what would be your first thought?
Must be a power cut
7. What was Rudolph Valentino’s job before Hollywood?
He was a stable boy.
8. How did Cinderella lose her glass slipper?
She left it on the coach.
9. If you were in The Love Boat, where would you be?
Cooking in the kitchens.
10. Why does Love hurt?
It tugs at the heart strings and that can be painful!
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 468,530 hits
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).