This week it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
As regular readers know, between us we have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your support and participation.
This week my turn falls on Valentine’s Day, so below are 10 questions which are sort of romance related.
The idea is to fib, be it a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response as you evade the truth.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ready? Here we go…………………..
1. Which Hollywood couple met as Mr and Mrs Smith?
2. Who sang about Two Hearts?
3. Why are red roses associated with romance?
4. Why is Love all around?
5. Roses are red, but why are violets blue?
6. If you were wined and dined by candlelight, what would be your first thought?
7. What was Rudolph Valentino’s job before Hollywood?
8. How did Cinderella lose her glass slipper?
9. If you were in The Love Boat, where would you be?
10. Why does Love hurt?