This week it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday challenge as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
As regular readers know, between us we have kept the Fibbing Friday challenge going and thank you all for your support and participation.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response as you evade the truth.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Off we go then…………………..
1. Why did the boy remain on the burning deck?
2. Where will you find a toad in the hole?
3. What do you call a shell-less snail?
4. How many eggs are in a clutch?
5. Why do we say someone is a barrel of laughs?
6. Why are horse races in furlongs and athletics in metres?
7. What are love handles?
8. What was Granny Smith famous for?
9. What is the difference between a toe flip and a toe loop?
10. How many teeth are in a honey comb?
Have fun and I’ll be back with my porkies later