As regular readers know, PCGuyIV and I host this challenge on alternate Fridays.
As it’s my turn to host the last Fibbing Friday before Christmas, I thought I would have a mammoth groanathon at the awful cracker jokes that have been doing the rounds over the years.
Perhaps you can up with a better punchline!
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Here you go then with your 10 ‘crackers’
1. What do you get hanging from Santa’s roof?
2. Where does Santa get his annual flu jab?
3. What kind of motor bike does Santa ride when he’s off duty?
4. What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?
5. What do you get when you run over a skunk with Santa’s Sleigh?
6. What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?
7. What goes Oh, Oh, Oh?
8. Who is the King of Santa’s helpers?
9. What’s worse than Rudolph with a runny nose?
10. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?