Sue Vincent of Daily Echo has nominated me for this, and I am honestly lost for words.
Sue’s Thursday Write Photo prompt was one of the first regular prompts I did when I started taking them up. I love her style of writing, her photography, her insights, and of course her dog, Ani, who is so like Maggie they could almost be twins!
Thank you Sue so very much.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
OK then, rules 1 and 2 are done.
I blame Hubby! It was his suggestion as he was already blogging and thought I might enjoy it. That was way back in September 2013, and I’ve been amazed at the response and interest shown in my musings. Blogging has opened up so many new friendships for me, and the support I’ve had recently over health issues has been overwhelming.
My advice would be always respond to comments on your posts made by other bloggers, and also check out the blogs of people who decide to follow you. There’s a lot of interesting stuff out there and personally I’ve found some have been inspiring and thought provoking.
The following are well deserving of this award, though there are many more, some of which are Award Free sites like Colin and Kate.
Melanie at sparksfromacombustiblemind
Christine of Stine Writing
Michael of Morpheth Road
Barbara aka teleportingweena