Earlier I set the following questions for you to fib away to your heart’s content:
1. Calendar Girls featured what organisation?
2. What is a limpet?
Mine or yours? It’s a soggy blanket.
3. Who is famous for saying ‘I didn’t do it?’
Any politician, a former US President and my ex husband.
4. What does S W A T stand for?
She’s Wearing a Thong.
5. What’s kept in The Tower of London?
The Heads of State who didn’t toe the line.
6. What does running on the spot achieve?
7. What is a busby?
Some annoying tweetie bird trying to sell double glazing.
8. What is cinder toffee?
A burnt dessert.
9. Who is Old Father Time?
My Grandfather’s Clock.
10. Who shot JR?
Just about everybody.
PCGuyIV’s turn next week. Have a good weekend everyone!