As promised, it’s my turn to host the Fibbing Friday Challenge this week as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
Between us, we have managed to keep this popular challenge going and it is being very well received. Thank you all for your participation and fun answers.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you. The idea though is to fib: a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, it doesn’t matter, just keep it family friendly and have fun.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or
#FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can also
enjoy your answers.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. You can also leave a link to your post in the comments.
Ready? Go on then. Lie your socks off, you know you wanna!
1. What’s a cyclops?
2. What’s next in this sequence? Y, G, B, B,
3. Patty has 4 apples and Pete pinched a pair. What do Patty and Pete have now?
4. How would an alien describe sheep?
5. What is Fool’s Gold?
6. Ginger, Scary, Posh, Sporty and Baby were the original Spice Girls. If you were to audition to be a sixth Spice, what would you be and why? Guys you can answer this one too!
7. Why are traditional teapots brown?
8. What are the Winds of Change?
9. What is an amaryllis?
10. What are blues and twos?