Here are my silly answers to this week’s Fibbing Friday questions. Can’t wait to read your responses too!
1. What’s a cyclops?
A cybernetic horse
2. What’s next in this sequence? Y, G, B, B,
D P T W
3. Patty has 4 apples and Pete pinched a pair. What do Patty and Pete have now?
Patty has 4 apples, a magic pear and Pete has a black eye.
4. How would an alien describe sheep?
Roughly translated means Crunchy Clouds
5. What is Fool’s Gold?
The latest chocolate confection designed for dieters.
6. Ginger, Scary, Posh, Sporty and Baby were the original Spice Girls. If you were to audition to be a sixth Spice, what would you be and why? Guys you can answer this one too!
Jellybelly spice as I still have my budda belly.
7. Why are traditional teapots brown?
To save washing them up.
8. What are the Winds of Change?
A mother’s internal clock denoting changing baby’s nappy time.
9. What is an amaryllis?
A bloody Mary feeling slightly under the weather.
10. What are blues and twos?
How Mums feel when their offspring reaches 24 months of age.