I’ve picked this up indirectly from my reader and thought why not as it’s easier to answer questions just now.
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Have always been known as Di, though my great grandfather used to call me Dido.
Hubby calls me SWMBO and I love it
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles like?
Not at all, though years ago it always used to be treble clefs.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Do suduko puzzles or blog
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
Probably talkative or chatty, though I like to observe from the sidelines.
5. What makes you cry?
Not much, but films about animals come close.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People not clearing up after their dogs.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
One in the bedroom and one in the bathroom, but usually I don’t look.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Thunder was God shifting furniture.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Food that is definitely bad for me……. like chocolate or cheesecake!
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
12. Which animal scares you the most?
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Avoid it, but will confront it if necessary.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
That I’m brave.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
Are you OK? (everyone cares, so I’m not knocking it)
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I know a lot of people and some are dear friends.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
Here I am!
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
Amsterdam………… we went there for our honeymoon in 1991.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
21. When was the last time you lied?
About an hour or so ago on the Fibbing Friday challenge
22. What’s something that amazes you?
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Glad to be alive!
26. What is your favorite song (at least at the moment)?
Anything by Il Divo
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
Husband: my love, rock, confidante, world.
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Elizabeth 1st, and her relationship with Shakespeare.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
Picasso………….. bit wonky at the moment.
30. What do you want me to know?
Everything is wonderful.