My turn to host the Fibbing Friday Challenge this week as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
Between us, we decided to keep this popular challenge going.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can also enjoy your contribution.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. If something goes wrong or you don’t use WordPress, simply leave a link to your post in the comments.
Here you go then…………… fib away to your heart’s content, the sillier the better.
1. What makes squash?
2. How would you describe ‘hen pecked’?
3. What’s a tuffet?
4. What would you do with a flump?
5. Why was the mate plucking pheasants?
6. What are minis, midis, and maxis?
7. What would you find if you went down to the woods today?
8. What’s a titfer?
9. Why are fire engines red?
10. What’s green and goes round and round?