1. What makes squash?
Two sumo wrestlers fighting over an orange.
2. How would you describe ‘hen pecked’?
Two words: most husbands.
3. What’s a tuffet?
A harder version of a soft one.
4. What would you do with a flump?
Bash it to hell to make it lie flat.
5. Why was the mate plucking pheasants?
Because he was hungry and they were smaller than turkeys.
6. What are minis, midis, and maxis?
Types of biscuits depending on what kind of diet you’re on.
7. What would you find if you went down to the woods today?
8. What’s a titfer?
Food deliveries. One is useful but they usually come in pairs.
9. Why are fire engines red?
For some reason the colour doesn’t run when it gets wet.
10. What’s green and goes round and round?
Kermit on a ferris wheel.
- Follow pensitivity101 on WordPress.com
- 666,326 hits
Copyright Notice and Adverts
Red Letter Day is a work of fiction and copyrighted to Pensitivity101 as the author.
Unless otherwise stated, feel free to copy anything else of mine for personal use.
It would be nice if you linked back to my blog when doing so.
Not to be used by commercial sites or for advertising purposes.
Please note, my personal photographs and some graphics have owner copyright (further details from Google images where applicable).
Please note any adverts that may appear on my blog posts are nothing to do with me and are put there automatically by WordPress.