My turn to host the Fibbing Friday Challenge this week as I alternate with PCGuyIV.
Between us, we decided to keep this popular challenge going after Teresa AKA The Haunted Wordsmith closed her WordPress sites.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you. The idea is to fib a little, or a lot, in your response.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this post so that others can also enjoy your answers.
If you use WordPress, pingbacks are enabled, so as long as you link to this post, it should show up.
Bear in mind though that they are usually approved manually, so don’t be surprised if the link doesn’t show up immediately. If something goes wrong or you don’t use WordPress, simply leave a link to your post in the comments.
As today is Friday the 13th, there may be some superstitious referrals here, or maybe you’d like to consider your answers to reflect that accordingly. Whatever your preference, tell your porkies and have fun!
So, here are your questions for today:
1. If flower seeds give us flowers and tomato seeds give us tomatoes, what does bird seed give us?
2. How do you make a cat flap?
3. Why is Friday 13th considered unlucky?
4. When is the Witching Hour?
5. Are familiars always cats?
6. Where did McDonald’s originate?
7. What was the first thing Sleeping Beauty said when roused from sleep by her prince?
8. What’s the difference between a sink and a basin?
9. Why does the wind howl?
10. Why do we say swinging the lead?
As last time, I shall post my own responses later.