This has popped up in my reader a few times, so I’m joining in too!
Barbara at teleportingweena has posted 23 questions here:
1. Do you make your bed every morning?
I sort of unmake it………. I fold back the duvet and let the bedding air.
2. What was your first car?
A blue 1965 Mini I lovingly called Minn.
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of?
Edible has to be milk and eggs.
Basics are toilet roll and toothpaste.
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry?
Hand washing tights, bras and knickers around 11.
5. If you could, would you go back to
high school Grammar School?
No bloody way!
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
Yep, one if the space is big enough.
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had?
Not shocked, but maybe surprised……….. a kennel maid for a few months.
8. Do you think aliens are real?
I think I married one in 1977.
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
I prefer it to an automatic so all my cars have been manual.
10. Guilty TV pleasure?
Not having one…….. a TV that is.
Yep: three little dots to line me up for my radiotherapy in 2017.
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of survivors?
If the world ends, I won’t be here to worry about it. Just hope it’s quick and relatively painless and that Hubby, me and the dawg go together.
13. Sweet or salty?
Either depending on dessert, main or starter.
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath?
You bet, and the more bubbles the better (rubber duck optional)
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
Strong minded and stubborn, yes. Strong as in power, nope, I’m a wuss.
16. Something people do that drives you nuts?
Repeat themselves over and over on the same theme.
17. Do you have any birthmarks?
Yep. A tiny red blotch on my back.
18. Favorite childhood game?
Hula hoop or hopscotch, though my Dad taught me cribbage and I loved to play that.
19. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time, just quietly.
21. Tea or coffee?
Tea first thing in the morning, always.
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
A Mum (never happened)
23. Favorite game now?
Still cribbage and darts.