Thank you to coachkanika who has kindly nominated me for this award.
You are very kind.
The ten questions asked are:
1. What’s your favorite meal of the day?
Any where I don’t have to calorie or syn count. Breakfast is around 8am, our main meal of the day between midday and 2pm, and we have a snack around 6pm.
I’d go with our main meal as it is probably the most filling!
2. When did you begin your blog?
September 1st 2013, so I have just celebrated my 6th Blog anniversary
3. What’s your blog about?
Anything and everything. I do a lot of challenges, word or picture prompts, write a lot about our life, personal opinions, budgets, the dog, nature, some poetry and things I see.
4. Do you own a pet? If so, what kind and what’s his/her name?
Meet Maggie, a border collie X springer spaniel. This picture was taken around 2008 when she was 3. She’ll be 15 in January and you will find lots of posts and pictures of our baby in my blog.
5. Do you think meteorologist really know what they’re predicting? and, if they get the prediction wrong, do you think they should still get paid?
Everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes it’s just a bad judgement call. As for not being paid, wish we could apply that scenario to a lot of things, especially our politicians!
6. Winter or Summer Sports, what’s your favorite?
I don’t participate in any, though love to walk with the dog if our arthritis is accommodating. I used to enjoy watching the ice skating and ice dance on TV.
7. What is your least favorite chore to do?
I hate dusting.
8. Read a book or watch a movie, which is your preference?
I don’t do much of either now, though if Hubby is watching a movie, I don’t mind it playing in the background and might watch it if it interests me.
9. How many of you, the bloggers find that 10 questions are too much?
Ten questions is not a bad number to answer. I ask ten for the Fibbing Friday challenge I co-host with PCGuyIV on alternate weeks.
10. Do you find that it’s difficult to ask 10 questions ?
See above. Ten is a good number as I think it’s not too few or too many.
As regular readers know, nominations are always my stumbling block so as this award is an invitation to discover new blogs, I invite any followers who have joined me since September 1st to participate by answering my 10 questions and nominating ten other bloggers if they so wish. Please link your replies to my post so that I can have a read! Thanks.
Of course if anyone else wants to answer my questions, feel free.
1. How did you meet your partner and how long have you been together?
2. What age group are you
Under 30, 30 – 45, 46 -60, 61 plus, or would you prefer not to say.
(FYI, I’m 63 so fall in the last bracket)
3. What is your pet hate?
4. Do you play a musical instrument, or if not, would you like to?
5. What is your favourite song or group from the 1960s or 1970s?
(I ask this because I might have a fighting chance of knowing it/them!)
6. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
7. What was the last movie you saw at the flicks? (not DVDs at home)
8. What is your favourite smell?
9. Then again, what smell do you find most off putting?
10. What makes you smile?