-Put the award logo/image on your blog (all good aren’t they)
-List the rules voila
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
-Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
What is “The Mystery Blogger Award”
It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
OKOTO ENIGMA created this award (link)
-Answer the 5 questions you were asked (see below)
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
I’m 63 and still have my own teeth
I once worked as a kennel maid
I have never ridden a horse.
-You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (I’m by-passing this bit)
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (N/A see above)
-Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
(opening up for anyone)
-Share a link to your best post(s)
I have several favourites and they have all been mentioned/linked before so I’m going with a poem
And now those 5 Questions from Kristian;
1. If you were offered £/$ 100,000 to sleep in a haunted house, would you? How would you cope?
No problem. I’d take a pack of cards and ask them if they played cribbage or black jack.
2. What was your favourite show as a kid?
Tom and Jerry, closely followed by Road Runner and The Pink Panther.
3. Do you have any weird habits?
I talk to animals and nature, birds, bees, butterflies, bugs, trees, etc
4. If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your life
Travel to NZ the long way round enjoying all the wonderful places in the world en route and then stay there.
5. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I genuinely care about people.
As I’ve skipped the nominations part, would anyone like to answer my 5 questions today:
1. How would you describe your perfect partner in 30 words or less.
2. What’s your favourite Bond movie and why?
3. Would you take a bath in something like baked beans or spaghetti for charity?
4. How many pairs of blue socks do you own?
5. Do you prefer a bath or shower?
That’s it folks. Thanks for reading, and thanks again to Sadje for the nomination.