Thanks to Beckie who has kindly nominated me for this.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules:
-Put the award logo/image on your blog
-List the rules
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
-Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (done previously)
-Answer the 5 questions you were asked
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people I’m passing here
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog and here
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question and here.
-Share a link to your best post(s)
I’ve been nominated for and gifted this award before, but I love the Q&A thing so happy to answer Beckie’s questions.
- What are your aspirations in life?
To be the best I can be
- If you had $5000, what charity would you donate it to?
Companion Pets/Assistant Dogs
- What is your favorite kind of music to chill out to?
Gentle melodies with plenty of strings
- How would you rate your experience on WordPress? 1 being lowest, 10 being highest.
Round the 7 mark. I’ve had a few glitches but basically no major problems (so don’t blow it WP!)
- Have you gained real friendships through blogging?
I believe so. I had a lot of support when I was going through my cancer treatment, also when Maggie has been poorly, and family issues. I have tried to be supportive to several readers too.
Three (more) things about me
For years, Aunts and Uncles thought my name was a Dinah rather than Diana.
I was named after a girl in a book my Mum was reading as they were expecting a boy.
Dreaming of growing up, I wanted 6 children. I have none of my own and prefer dogs.
As I’m passing on nominees, I will throw in 5 questions if anyone wants to answer:
1. Are you an only child? If so, do you wish you had siblings? If not, do you wish you were?
2. Do you do your main shopping on the internet?
3. What kind of vehicle do your drive?
4. If you were a colour, what would that be?
5. How many awards has your blog been nominate for?
Once again, thanks to Beckie for nominating me today.