It’s only been a week since Teresa left WP………. I wonder if she’s aware of what’s happened?
It’s Friday and I miss her Fibbing Friday challenge.
Here are a few questions of silliness you can fib about if you so desire:
1. Why do we say we blow raspberries?
2. Why did Peter Piper pick peppers?
3. Why DID the chicken cross the road?
4. The mouse ran up the clock, but what for?
5. How many steps are there in a staircase?
6. Why did the Owl and the Pussycat go to sea?
7. The house in the forest Hansel and Gretel found wasn’t made of candy. What was it made of?
8. How do you cheat and get away with it?
9. What will you do with fifty shades of grey?
10. What’s green with trotters?
1. Blueberries don’t spray as well.
2. Because he wasn’t a pheasant plucker.
3. The green man said it was OK.
4. He knew the elephant wouldn’t be able to follow him.
5. I’ve forgotten, we live in a bungalow.
6. They’d just robbed a bank and were making their getaway.
7. Sticks and straw as it was a doer-upper by the three little pigs.
8. Introduce another deck of cards and lay 6 aces.
9. Lead a very dull life or have a lot of light fittings in your house.
10. Miss Piggy and Kermit’s firstborn.
Sorry. I’m a wee bit bored.