No that’s not a typo or recipe for cooking lobster.
Congratulations to Beckie on receiving the Leibster Award.
I’m not fishing, as I have a couple of these myself, but she’s set some questions and invited her readers to answer, so here I am.
- What’s your favorite meal of the day?
All of them, but probably lunch as I always have that!
- When did you begin your blog?
September 1st 2013
- What’s your blog about?
No set theme, though I try for variety so you’ll find the dog, the house, our town, the boat, poetry, food, music, family life and responses to challenges in here.
- Do you own a pet? If so, what kind and what’s it’s his/her name?
Yes. Maggie is a sprollie (Dad was a liver and white springer and Mum a welsh collie). We’ve had her since she was seven weeks, and she was 14 last January.
Photos: left: first day we brought her home and right: today 30 July 2019
- Do you think meteorologist really know what they’re predicting? and, if they get the prediction wrong, do you think they should still get paid?
They’re doing a job the same as anyone else and can make a bad call. If they get it VERY wrong, no-one will be around to pay or be paid anyway!
- Winter or Summer Sports, what’s your favorite?
I loved to watch the ice skating on TV when we had one.
- What is your least favorite chore to do?
- Read a book or watch a movie, which is your preference?
I don’t do much of either now, but guess a film as I can fall asleep if it doesn’t hold my attention.
- How many of you, the bloggers, find that 11 questions are too much?
It seems an odd number to choose, yet very popular!
- Do you find that it’s difficult to ask 11 questions?
Hard to ask, and hard to nominate that specific number of other bloggers.
- Finally… If you found a spider in your house, would you save it and bring it outdoors, or would you smash it with your foot?
Previously I’d leave the house and let someone else deal with it, but if that wasn’t an option, I had a long hose on my vacuum cleaner. Rare I’d kill it though, and definitely not so now.