Double whammy this month with this one as Suze has kindly nominated me today!
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
I tend to think a lot and been told I look pensive when doing so.
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
Don’t marry the first guy and don’t live with the second!
- What’s your favorite TV/Radio show?
We don’t have a TV, but used to enjoy NCIS (Gibbs et al)
- What are three things you cannot live without?
As Hubby and Maggie aren’t actually things, I’d go with a flush loo, a roof over my head and probably the car.
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
Toughie, so would go with Carl Fredricksen (Up)
- What is your most prized possession?
A photo of Barney (our previous dog) on canvas. To us it is priceless.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Caring, loyal, and trustworthy.
- What is your favorite place where you have traveled and why is it your favorite?
New Zealand, because that’s where Bro is.
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
I have two, one each for my parents:
Daddy’s Little Girl and I am My Mother’s (other) Daughter
Sadly Mum passed away in January 2018 and I find comfort in the thought that she and my Dad are reunited.
- Does your blog have a focus, and if so, what is it?
I try to bring variety and a smile to my readers. My aim in life is to make at least one person smile every day.
Now I have a problem nominating people at the best of times, so I’m afraid I could be letting the side down here.
However, I have noticed an increase in my followers recently, so I invite anyone who has decided to follow me since the beginning of July to answer my following eleven questions.
1. Do you have a pet? if so, what is it and how old is it?
2. Do you prefer rice, pasta or potatoes as a staple in your diet?
3. Are you in contact with anyone you used to go to school with?
4. Do you drive?
5. Do you have a lucky number or lucky charm?
6. What is your earliest childhood memory?
7. Do you believe in Fate?
8. Do you live in a house/bungalow/flat/other?
9. What makes for a perfect evening in your opinion?
10. Do you prefer to grow fruit and veg or flowers in your garden?
11. Films: Do you prefer Westerns, Thrillers, Comedies, Sci-Fi or Musicals?