Many thanks to Sadje who has kindly nominated me for this award.
Congratulations to her for the multiple nominations in multiple categories which are all very well deserved!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
I have this one a couple of times under my belt, but it’s always nice to be nominated for such things, and I like to participate by answering the questions.
1. What is the most important thing in life for you?
Being loved and allowed to love in return.
2. Do your friends and family support you in blogging ( or any other passion of your’s)?
I think those who know about it do sometimes.
3. Which is your favorite flavor, in ice cream?
Honeycomb and butterscotch.
4. What would be your dream job?
I had it in 1996 to 2001 as a financial analyst for the bank before being made redundant.
5. Who is your favorite actor, or author ( if you don’t watch movies)?
Hugh Jackman currently, though I did like Clint Walker and James Stewart.
6.What are your ambitions for the next year?
We want to get our health issues sorted.
7. How do you think the world is going to cope with environmental challenges?
It’s all words and no action IMO, and I wish there was a reset switch.
8. What would be your ideal holiday?
Visiting Bro again in NZ
9. How has your way of thinking changed with age?
I’m not so trusting and think things through more. That might make me cynical but too many people have been nice to me only for what I can do for them, and I’ve had enough.
10. Which season describes your personality?
Depends on my mood which is as changeable and unpredictable as the seasons themselves. If I had to chose one, I’d probably go with Autumn, casting off the old, having a rest and then looking for fresher times and ideas.
Crunch time for nominees now and I’m at a loss as most of my choices have already been nominated!
I’ll throw out 11 questions though for anyone who’d like to answer.
1. Did you imagine having a blog five years before you actually started one?
2. Mother, Father, Uncle, Aunt, Sibling, grandparent, son, daughter………… who are you closest to in your family?
3. How many jobs have you held throughout your working life and which was your favourite?
4. Would you rather have a million bucks/pounds in one hit tax free, or a million spread over the next ten years?
5. What is your favourite plant/flower?
6. What, in your opinion, is the most useful household gadget/appliance?
7. Would you like a trip to the Moon?
8. What is the best thing about your life at the moment?
9. What is your favourite hobby, or one you would like to take up?
10. Eating out and a two course meal, would you have a
starter and main
main and dessert?
11. What is your favourite thing in Nature (can be animal, landscape, season etc)
Once again, thanks to Sadje for the nomination.