Yay! Friday Fib time! Thanks Teresa.
- What was the “clue” in Clue?
It was the C, because it was neither blue, flue, or glue.
- What did Harry Potter really do in the Chamber of Secrets?
Flushed, then washed his hands.
- What are mixed nuts?
Partners in crime to anything that bolts.
- What is a Stubbie holder (no cheating)?
A receptacle for dogends.
- What’s a Scouser (no cheating)?
A typo for a washing up aid.
- What happened on April 10, 221 BCE?
I don’t know about 221, but in 1967 I had my first period!
- Why did Mario and Luigi dislike toads?
They kept disguising themselves as mushrooms and felt funny when they ate them.
- Why were the Blues Brothers sad?
Neither liked the colour, but Red didn’t have the same ring about it.
- What happened to make the summer magic?
- What was the secret of Nimh?
No batteries required.
- Where did Gulliver travel to?
- What did the Avengers avenge?
A bad script and haricut.