Florence Ezekafor over at FIEZ has kindly nominated me for this.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
1. Use The Sunshine Blogger Award Logo.
2. Thank the person that nominated you.
3. Answer the 11 questions that you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
Florence’s Questions for her nominees;
Q1 What inspired your blogging?
Hubby got me started in 2013, but other people inspire me to write with prompts and/or every day living
Q3. Whom do you admire the most?
That’s a tough one for me, and admiration covers a vast spectrum.
At the moment it has to be the ER staff who were so considerate to my neighbour on Sunday.
Q4. If you were to invent anything new, what would it be?
A chocolate with no calories or weight consequences.
Q5. Do you think the pros of social media outweigh the cons? If yes/no, why?
Other than WP, I have no interest in it. It has it’s uses in keeping families in contact I suppose, but then so does the phone.
Q6. If you were to live someone else’s life for a reason, who would you chose and why?
Oh boy, I wouldn’t want anyone else’s life, I’m happy with mine. Good or bad, I know where I stand and provided TPTB don’t interfere, we’re doing OK.
Q7. What do you appreciate most in nature?
The renewal of things that we may think have expired, but are just resting in order to revive themselves.
Q8. What is the best place you’ve ever been to?
Has to be NZ when I visited Bro in 2010.
Q9. What is the one place you’ve not visited but have been dying to visit?
Would love to go to Thailand.
Q10. What is the one food you’ll not eat for all the gold in the world?
Q11. Do you think you’ll still be blogging if you become the president of your country? Why?
Not being on Social Media, I certainly couldn’t tweet like some, which IMO is awfully unprofessional! Can’t see why I couldn’t blog though, as long as I could be anonymous.
This is my second nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and as usual with anything like this, nominees are a problem as a lot of the blogs I follow are either Award Free or have already been nominated!
Everyone I follow raises a smile and piques my interest, are inspiring and versatile, and have given me such positive support over the years, so all of you are nominated.
I’ll throw in eleven questions in case anyone wants to take it up as a post:
(why eleven I have no idea)
1. What was your least favourite subject at school?
2. What would you change, if anything, about your life?
3. Do you have a pet?
4. How far do you live from your birth town?
5. Countryside, city, village, house, cottage, bungalow, apartment, other.
Where would you prefer to live?
6. Are your parents still alive?
7. Do you have any of your childhood toys?
8. If you could be a colour, what would it be and why?
9. If you were to recommend a Sci-Fi franchise (film or TV) what would it be?
10. Are you, or have you ever been, a smoker?
11. What bad habit would you like to give up?