Yay!! It’s Friday, and we know what that means! Fibbers Unite!!!
- What goes best on baked potatoes?
Sun tan lotion
- Pepsi isn’t soda pop, what is it really?
It’s a drunken rumba.
- Where is your dream vacation?
What’s a vacation?
- Santa Claus is getting really old and forgetful, instead of presents what did he leave?
IOUs and food coupons
- What is lurking under your couch cushion?
An extremely hairy dustbunny.
- Why are zombies the only thing that eats brains?
My Dad loved them, and he wasn’t a zombie.
- Why do people drive big trucks?
There’s no such thing as a small truck.
- What do pets do at night?
Put on night vision goggles and go out on the tiles.
- What is a cockle shell?
The husk from a shuttlecock.
- What is kept in the Tower of London?
The script for the new TV show ‘Next Prime Minister’.
- Why did London Bridge fall down?
- What is at the bottom of the wishing well?
A disgruntled well wisher with a headache.
- What lives in the sewers?
- Who steals the little things that goes missing in your house?
I have no idea, but when I catch them they’re in real trouble!
- What two movies belong together in a mashed movie?
Godzilla and Tremors.
- What does M.A.S.H. stand for?
Momma Always Says Hush
- What happens at midnight in a graveyard?
Practice for the next Thriller routine.