Thanks to Teresa for the last FF challenge for April. I’m glad she’s decided to keep this one after revamping her blog content.
I’ve found with some of these I’m tempted to tell the truth which is completely missing the point of this fun challenge! Don’t be surprised then if some of my answers are a bit ‘off the wall’ this week.
- What is gelatin?
Hair styling goo in a can
- What is in blood pudding?
Not a (c)lot
- What is a fairy tale wedding?
One that is free and has no Brideszilla calling for refunds and exotic holidays.
- We don’t have to worry about chocolate going extinct…where does it really come from?
Creme eggs laid by brown chickens.
- What is something that the government is hiding from people?
My first response was THE TRUTH!!!!!!!, but I’m going with how many mice the PM’s cat caught (though it’s possible it was outsourced to a foreign company, the total tweaked to make it look good on the books and the cost put on expenses).
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea didn’t really take place in the ocean, where did it take place?
Wembley Stadium in a thunderstorm.
- What was Hogwarts hiding in the basement?
A bacon slicer.
- What is living in your closet?
- Why are some streets called dead ends?
Once you get there, there’s no coming back.
- Why are internet speeds slow?
Depends who’s asking, a user or an engineer, as answers vary.