Fibbers take note: now’s your chance thanks to Teresa aka The Haunted Wordsmith
- What is in your left shoe?
My right foot.
- What did the tooth fairy leave you on their last visit?
- What is your favorite soup?
The Marx Brothers Duck
- What goes best with chocolate cake?
more chocolate cake
- What is the strangest thing you have found in your yard?
- What is the moon made out of?
discarded flags and junk metal
- What is the real reason Pluto is not a planet?
He’s a dog.
- Why do rabbits hop instead of walk?
It beats skipping.
- Where was the last place you lost your car?
I don’t know, I haven’t found it yet.
- What was the last thing you borrowed?
- What is the black pearl?
An indigestion tablet
- Twilight wasn’t about vampires, what was it really about?
How teenagers who don’t have TV spend their time.
- Cats and dogs really don’t hate each other, what do they do when we’re not looking?
You really don’t want to know.
- What do fish do all day in their tanks?
Try to remember
- What are stars saying when they twinkle?
Gotta be a short circuit somewhere.
I am a retired number cruncher with a vivid imagination and wacky sense of humour which extends to short stories and poetry. I love to cook and am a bit of a dog whisperer as I get on better with them than people sometimes!
In November 2020, we lost our beloved Maggie who adopted us as a 7 week old pup in March 2005. We decided to have a photo put on canvas as we had for her predecessor Barney. We now have three pictures of our fur babies on the wall as we found a snapshot of Kizzy, my GSD when Hubby and I first met so had hers done too.
On February 24th 2022 we were blessed to find Maya, a 13 week old GSD pup who has made her own place in our hearts. You can follow our training methods, photos and her growth in my blog posts.
From 2014 to 2017 'Home' was a 41 foot narrow boat where we made strong friendships both on and off the water. We were close to nature enjoying swan and duck families for neighbours, and it was a fascinating chapter in our lives.
We now reside in a small bungalow on the Lincolnshire coast where we have forged new friendships and interests.
Haha! Excellent answers.😂😂😂
Wonderful and hilarious answers
Love your answers!
Love your answers!👍👍