What are the biggest whoppers you can come up with to these questions:
- It wasn’t a message in a bottle that was found on the beach. What was found in it?
an I OU for one ship.
- What do the rings in trees really measure?
how many times it’s rained.
- What is one food that you cannot live without?
- You thought you packed everything, but when you reached your destination, what had you forgotten to pack?
- We’ve gotten Halloween wrong for centuries. What is it really and when it is celebrated?
A Marshmallow festival and midnight on 31st October/November 1st.
- How old are you?
Dog years, shoe size, or wishful thinking?
- Why do people really wear glasses?
Because bottles are too heavy and awkward to balance on the nose.
- Old people aren’t senile, what are they?
- When people say they are just talking to themselves, who are they talking to really?
- What goes best with corned beef?
- How do you like to end your day?
With a pint and a burger.
- How should Star Trek have ended?
Spock married U’hura and they kept Tribbles as pets.
- What movie or book has the best ending?