What good would a Friday be if we couldn’t do a little fibbing?
Once again Teresa asks us to come up with our best whoppers to these questions.
- What did you find in the unopened can of mixed nuts?
an I O U signed “A. Squirrel”
- What is your favorite thing to drink?
- What flavor of pudding is your favorite?
- They just cancelled your favorite TV show – what do you do?
Look up what is a TV on the internet.
- What is the answer to 3 Down?
- What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
- What goes best with plaid?
- What do Scots wear under their kilts?
- How did the platypus get its name?
because Pattycake was already taken
- What is over the next hill?
- What (or who) is going to be in your will?
a 1000 Jokes for Kids book.
- What do you like to snack on when watching sports?
- You find a treasure map – what is the treasure?
knowing the difference between a cross and a smudge.
- They are making a movie of your life – what is the biggest whopper they invent?
I have a love child
- What did you find in the bag of chips/crisps?
A copy of Grease, the movie.
- Bollocks doesn’t mean what Americans think it does…what does it really mean?
A little girl who likes big bears.
- What is shephard’s pie really made out of?
hooks and crooks
- Cinderella didn’t lose her glass slipper – what did she lose?
- The moon is not made out of cheese or rock – it’s made out of what?
- What did you give the last person who asked you for a tip?
The winner in the 3.30 Derby
Hahaha! Love your answers 😂😂😂
13, 7, 1 – you are just so funny.
Thanks for the smiles
Pleased to do it! Have a great evening.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha great answers 🙂
Ha ha. Good ones