Sadje at Keep It Alive has gifted me with this award. Thank you so much!
SIWO (Success Inspirers’ World) is an International Friends Blogging Forum. The idea is to encourage team work and to blog together as a community. As an international friends blogging forum, Success Inspirer’s World provides an opportunity that every blogger is looking for – the opportunity to get more exposure and find more followers and readers.
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who gifted you the award.
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who gifted you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Gift 3 bloggers for the award and inform them.
IMHO, it’s a lovely idea.
We write for whatever reason, and it’s nice when someone reads our efforts. Nicer when someone ‘likes’ it, and even better when comments are applied.
The blogging community is expansive, for some their only contact with the outside world, providing a selection of friends and comrades who share a common theme of communication, support and care.
You are never alone, nor do you feel isolated.
I would like to gift