Today’s Questions from Teresa to which we are invited to tell the biggest whoppers are:
- Jonah wasn’t swallowed by a whale…he was swallowed by a ____.
old lady as she needed a rider for the horse.
- Who (or what) could make even the fiercest pirate quake in his boots?
A visit from a carpenter.
- What did Huckleberry Finn have to really paint?
The town Red.
- What is the best food that can be paired with red wine?
Anything in a glass
- What are you wearing on the sun?
- Why do dogs chase after cars?
Because they can’t drive them.
- What did the cat say to its kitten about the humans?
They all come from Cheshire but never trust their smile.
- Goldfish are not fish. What are they?
Treasure in the form of credit cards.
- What would you rather do instead of sleeping?
- The Phantom didn’t haunt the Opera House…he haunted the ____.
Mask of Zorro.
- What is the most intelligent lifeform on Earth?
- Why did we really go to school?
Because we were too young to go down the pub.
- What did teachers do during recess?
Smoke and tell dirty jokes.
- How did you get to school?
- What was life like before the Internet?
Nett of interest.
- What is the best thing about social media?
You can lie your socks off.
- What is your favorite thing to put chocolate sauce on?
- Doctors were all wrong…humans don’t need water. What do they need?
A watering can.
- Dolphins are not mammals. What are they?
Frayed nerve endings
- There is a Lost Dutchman’s Mine, but where is it?
The Lost Property Office.