Teresa over at the Haunted Wordsmith has given us these question to Lie our Socks Off to!
- What was the strangest thing you ever caught? A run in my stocking
- What was something you once found at a road side stand? Onions
- What is the greatest book of all time? The telephone directory
- Who deserves to win a Grammy? A Grampy
- And the winner for Best Actor goes to? The Cleaner
- What is something you have won an award for? Astronomy
- If someone looked on your phone, what would they be shocked to find? That I have one.
- What is something you always look forward to when eating out? Getting home
- What is the first thing that runs through your head when you see a squirrel? Teeth
- What is something you have always wanted to try? Being rich
- If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Chips
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A chunk by a hunk
- All the geysers in Yellowstone drained…what do they find? A plug hole
- Instead of King Tut, what did they find in his tomb? Puff the Magic Dragon
- Who is buried in Grant’s tomb? Julius Caesar
- Who really runs your country? The electricity board
- The best advice ever given was: go to sleep
Don’t think I’d win any prizes, but it was fun!