Haven’t done one of these for a while, but as I have to fib, the fun-meter is in hyperdrive.
Questions (remember to fib this time when answering):
- Who was the greatest world leader of all time?
- What do you like to put on your steak?
- Who should win an Oscar for Actor of the Year?
- What do you like to do at a party?
- What is your favorite thing to drink?
- What book would you recommend everyone reads?
The Beano Christmas Annual.
- What goes best with plaid pants?
A pink and purple striped tie.
- When miniature golfing, do you always play by the rules?
You mean there are some?
- What would be your ideal date?
- Who would your ideal date be with?
- What is your fondest memory?
My 21st birthday
- Where was your funnest vacation spent?
- What is one piece of advice all bloggers should follow?
Don’t do it.
- What is your favorite song (video please)?
Mull of Kintyre (no video)
Now I wonder if we have to explain our answers?
Here are a few:
I’m a non drinker, so Q5 was a bit of a poser. I actually like fruit juice, cold water, or milk, but gin makes me cry so went with that (last had in 1974).
Q11: My birthday is in May and my fiance-husband to be-shortly after ex-husband gave me a box of chocolates with Happy Easter on them. Easter was in April that year.
Q13 ‘It’ could mean anything but blogging!
Q14. I hate this song with a passion.