Teresa’s questions today are inspired by homes:
- What household chores do you love to do?
None really, apart from cooking
- How often do you change your blog’s theme or layout?
I’ve changed the header four times in five years, and tweaked it twice.
- Money and time is no barrier, what do you cook for dinner?
Probably a curry
- What are you having for dinner on the 25th?
Chicken and gammon with the traditional trimmings for Christmas.
- What was the last meal you ordered in?
Probably Pizza around 1994 as we didn’t have anything delivered in the semi, bungalow, cottage, and definitely not the boat or here.
- Do you judge people based on their housekeeping skills?
- What is the weirdest thing you ever found while cleaning?
An Argos catalogue stuffed in an air vent.
- How often do you move your furniture around?
We switch the settees around every month or so to even out cushion wear.
- Is there a relationship between the state of your blog and the state of your house (both messy, both clean, etc)?
I like to think my blog is organised and tidy. The house is clean and tidy.
- What is one chore that you would gladly pay someone else to do for you?
- If I looked in your microwave or oven, would it be clean?
- When over at someone’s house, do you look in their cabinets?
Never. Tea/coffee is usually on the worktop and milk in the fridge.
- What is one appliance you don’t want to live without?
A flush loo, but if you’re talking about white goods, probably my washing machine.