Picked this one up from Paula
1. Pets or no pets? If pets, please do tell about them. If no pets, why not?
Dogs definitely. Maggie will be 14 in January and we’ve had her since she was a 7 week old pup.
Photo taken Dec 12th after her shower.
2. What’s the farthest you’ve been from your home?
New Zealand. Went on my own in 2010 for two months to see Bro.
3. What’s the funniest thing you ever saw?
A kid showing off on her mobile phone walking straight into a tin display.
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
NCIS: I love Gibbs.
6. If you had a time machine and could go to only 3 places, where would they be and why?
Back to the hospital in May 1996 to hug my Dad and tell him I loved him before he had his heart attack.
To Mum’s bedside in January to say my final goodbyes in person before she passed away.
To August 1995 and the Cantonese restaurant where we celebrated their 45th Wedding Anniversary, not knowing it would be the last time we’d all be together.
7. What do you consider your greatest skill?
My natural gift of music
8. If you could be frozen in a cryogenic tank right now and wake up in 50 years, would you do it? Why or why not?
– No. I would know no-one, my family, such as it is, would all be gone and it would be just my luck for my tank to malfunction anyway.
9. If you had to choose between losing your hearing and losing your sight, which one would you choose to lose?
Tough choice as I love nature in all its beauty and sounds, but I would guess my hearing as the songs I love to play are all in my head anyway and there is nothing decent worth listening to today.
10. What is your favorite fairy tale?
Where the Rainbow Ends by Clifford Mills.
11. What is one thing you hope to get for the holidays (if you celebrate where gifts are exchanged)?
Hopefully more birds coming to the new feeder we’re going to put up in the garden.