There are a lot of question posts going around (I did one myself about what made a good post) and I’m getting confused as to who originated them and who is passing them on, so when I found two posts by one person (Teresa at The Haunted Wordsmith) I amalgamated them into The Thirty One:
First the eleven:
Love them, but ankle socks only and have to be careful they’re not too tight. Currently wearing pink and orange snazzy ones so no chance of losing one as I can see them a mile off.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion .
I suppose the cheese melts to hold the rest of the ingredients together, so probably not.
Precious Time by Erica James
There are probably a few species ‘Out There’ asking the same question.
Yes I do, his name is Grandad and he had an identity crisis when I was a child as I dressed him in a purple net tutu.
As a child no, now, yes please, especially with mint sauce.
Love Christmas with Hubby.
Smile or Boots:
Men look stupid in thigh high boots.
The faces of the ones I love.
Autumn or Spring:
Autumn for the vibrant colours as Nature falls asleep and Spring for the new life breaking forth.
Now the Twenty
- What is your favorite thing to do when bored?
Go for a walk during the day or have an early night if it’s dark.
- What game did you play most when growing up?
Cribbage with my Dad.
- You see a police car in your neighborhood, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
It wasn’t me.
- If you had any superpower, what would it be?
To make everyone happy.
- Sauteed onions, fried onions, onion rings, or raw onions?
Raw onions with cheese in a sandwich.
- If you could create your own world, what would it look like?
Nothing like this.
- What is your favorite animal?
- Punch or pie? (which kind?)
Gooseberry crumble, does that count?
- What is one holiday treat that improves your mood every time?
- What is one word that you love?
- King Kong vs Godzilla…who wins?
- What is your favorite tv show and episode?
NCIS (or was) and Call of Silence (2004), the one with Charles Durning as Pte Ernie Yost
- What cancelled (or finished) tv show would you most like to see again?
- You landed on Daffy Duck’s Fantastic Island…what do you wish for?
- Favorite season?
- Favorite adventure book or movie?
- Does free mean free?
- Favorite color?
- Ugly sweaters…yea or nay?
- What is your favorite time period?
From Q 13 it all went silly on my screen, so to answer those:
13: The original Fugitive series : I missed the final episode as I was in a tent in Scotland!
14: Orange sauce with sage and onion.
15: Autumn ( see above eleven section)
16: Movie: Jaws (apart from the bad mechanics when Robert Shaw was eaten)
17: Not where I come from, there’s always a catch.
19: Yea, they’re fun and not always ugly to the wearer (plus they’re usually the warmest!)
20: Cosy time, snuggled up with Hubby and the dog.