Many thanks to Sadje over at Lifeafter50for women for nominating me for this.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. (done)
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. (done)
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions (ah)
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts (ref above)
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site (done)
1. How long have you been blogging?
Just over 5 years
2. Do your friends and family support you in this?
Friends yes, Bro in NZ yes, other family don’t know I have one.
3. Which is your favorite time of the day?
4. What would be your dream vacation?
Another trip to NZ.
5. What genre of movies you like best?
Plausible Sci Fi
6. What do you wake up to?
A snuggled in dog.
7. Are you a morning person?
Not until after my first cuppa
8. What motivates you?
9. How do you think your friends see you?
I would like to think fun, honest and reliable.
10. What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution ?
Tough question: getting rid of politicians who are constantly wasting money that could be used to find solutions.
11. Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you?
Happy. Peaceful has many faces, most of which involve others and they’re bound to cock it up.
I’m afraid I fall down with nominees as many I read bring sunshine with their posts, observations, photographs, pet tales and poetry, plus some are award free sites so they all deserve this award (you know who you are!)
My nominees for a variety of reasons are
Dale @ Future daze
Joelle at Two on a Rant
Nid The Dark Netizen
Teresa The Haunted Wordsmith
Paula at Lightmotifs
Suze at suziland
Michelle at Mws Writings
Elizabeth at Tea and Paper
Now for my 11 questions:
1. If you could be a flower, what would you choose to be and why?
2. What is your favourite meal ? (one, two or three courses allowed)
3. What is you favourite song, and why?
4. What is your favourite season of the year?
5. Are you closest to friends, family or your pets?
6. Do you prefer living in the city or the country?
7. Which do you prefer, reading or writing?
8. Are you left or right handed?
9. Do crowded places bother you?
10. Would you prefer a walk in the woods or a walk along the beach?
11. Can you keep a secret?
So there you have it. Have fun.
To all my readers, have a happy sunshine filled day.