Wow, some of you took it to the next level and picked up a gauntlet!
Thanks for joining in the fun. It idles away the day and makes you think in another direction.
Here are the answers to yesterday’s original ten.
How many did you get?
Name the film:
1. ‘Sorry, I didn’t see you there……………. or there’.
Despicable Me 2
2. ‘You need to be more flexible’.
3. ‘I have got to get me one of these!’
Batman or Independence Day
4. ‘I’ll have what she’s having’.
When Harry met Sally.
5. ‘Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.’
The Wizard of Oz.
6. ‘Go ahead, make my day.’
7. ‘I’m having an old friend for dinner.’
Silence of the Lambs.
8. ‘If you build it, he will come.’
Field of Dreams.
9. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.’
The Usual Suspects.
10. ‘You can’t handle the truth!’
A Few Good Men.
Hope you enjoyed it!
I did a similar post a few years ago if you’d like to have another go (the answers are listed this time) One of them is duplicated above!