With Office Parties, Secret Santas, and a permanent parental headache for some,
here’s a little quiz for you on UK Christmas Number Ones:
1. What record topped the charts at Christmas in 1975 and 1991?
2. How many songs with the word ‘Christmas’ in the title were the festive season’s Number One?
3. How many times has Band Aid’s Do They Know It’s Christmas hit the number one slot?
4. Boney M was the Christmas Number One in 1978, but who held the same position in 1957 with the same song?
5. What year did the Military Wives secure the Christmas Number One?
6. What unlikely character was the top of the pops in 1993?
7. Who asked ‘Can we fix it?’ in 2000?
8. Green and Pink were included in the Christmas Number One title in which years?
9. The top spot was theirs in 1996, 1997, and 1998. Who were they?
10. Ted from Teddington was whose arch-enemy in 1971?
I am a retired number cruncher with a vivid imagination and wacky sense of humour which extends to short stories and poetry. I love to cook and am a bit of a dog whisperer as I get on better with them than people sometimes!
In November 2020, we lost our beloved Maggie who adopted us as a 7 week old pup in March 2005. We decided to have a photo put on canvas as we had for her predecessor Barney. We now have three pictures of our fur babies on the wall as we found a snapshot of Kizzy, my GSD when Hubby and I first met so had hers done too.
On February 24th 2022 we were blessed to find Maya, a 13 week old GSD pup who has made her own place in our hearts. You can follow our training methods, photos and her growth in my blog posts.
From 2014 to 2017 'Home' was a 41 foot narrow boat where we made strong friendships both on and off the water. We were close to nature enjoying swan and duck families for neighbours, and it was a fascinating chapter in our lives.
We now reside in a small bungalow on the Lincolnshire coast where we have forged new friendships and interests.
This entry was posted in Challenge
and tagged fun quiz
. Bookmark the permalink