I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Purrseidon
Thank you (and Jeanne) so much. How very kind!
- show the award on your blog
- thank the person who has nominated you
- share 7 facts about yourself
- nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- link your nominees & let them know about your nomination
Seven facts about me:
1. I didn’t have my first holiday abroad until 1991, when Hubby took me to Amsterdam for our honeymoon. I was 35.
2. 1981-1989 I played darts for a local team, but only ever got the magical 180 once, at home practicing.
3. Dessert failures in the kitchen are smothered in custard and called a ‘Di Surprise’.
4. As a teenager, I wanted to breed Pyrenean Mountain Dogs.
5. I was useless as an agent selling Tupperware.
6. My first in-laws were coffee drinkers and had to buy a teapot just for me.
7. I can be a soft touch, but don’t cross me as there’s no second chances.
Fifteen nominations next, some of which may already have been nominated in the past.
I follow a variety of blogs, some are quite recent but impressive and thought provoking in their content.
chronicles of an orange haired woman
There’s quite a lot of work, so I understand if you choose not to participate. However, I hope that you consider accepting. Even if you don’t, there are some terrific blogs out there, and I include you in them!