Thank you Muna for nominating me for this!
I’m trying different things at the moment to vary my blog content, so here we go.
The rules are simple:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you. (check)
- Answer the questions asked. (check)
- Nominate 7 more bloggers for the award. (check)
(it’s nice to advise them independently)
- Create seven questions for your Nominees. (check)
Muna’s Questions for her nominees:
Which is the most favourite post you have written on your blog so far?
Probably Daddy’s Girl as I was very close to my Dad and still miss him terribly.
What blogging tips would you give to other bloggers?
Don’t get disheartened if your stats don’t pan out the way you hoped.
Keep at it, take advantage of the various Meet and Greet posts, and comment on anything that interests you.
ALWAYS acknowledge a comment made on one of your own posts one way or another.
Which is your favourite blogging music?
I rarely have any music on in the boat at all, even while I’m blogging.
Saying that though, I love Il Divo and stringy instrumentals.
What has been the happiest moment of your life?
Anything with Hubby in it, but the best has to be arriving in Amsterdam on our honeymoon in 1991 to the sound of a barrel organ. The timing was brilliant, and I felt it was all just for me!
Which song perfectly describes you?
Music by John Miles.
What is your favourite childhood memory?
The year I got my bike, and Santa couldn’t get it down the chimney, so I had to climb up into the loft.
Which book or movie is overhyped in your opinion?
The movie Jack Reacher starring Tom Cruise. AWFUL casting, it killed off my liking of the character, I got rid of all 18 books I had at the time, and haven’t read another since.
Note: there are posts on my blog which refer to my answers.
My seven nominated bloggers are :
My seven questions for my nominees are:
1. If you could invite anyone (living or dead) to dinner, who would it be and why?
2. What is your favourite film?
3. If you could choose what to come back as in the Next Life, what would it be?
4. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
5. If you were on a supermarket dash, what would be the first aisle you’d visit to load your trolley?
6. How did you meet your partner?
7. What makes you laugh?