Following on from yesterday’s post (here),
1. A frond.
2. A picture of the Queen.
3. A discarded limb.
4. A florin.
5. A green leaf.
6. A small tree.
7. Something metal.
8. A cutting tool.
9. Something from Nature’s Kitchen.
10. A button.
We expected to be given something along the lines of
1. A frond is another name for a fern.
2. This could be found on a stamp or a coin.
3. Any twig, being the branch/limb of a tree
4. A ten pence piece, as a florin was worth two bob in pre decimal money.
5. Any green plant leaf .
6. An acorn.
7. Safety pin, tack, nail, anything like that lying around.
8. A BLADE of grass.
9. Any seeds or husk.
10. Usually lying at the bottom of a handbag or on the ground somewhere.
How many did you get?