As you are aware, we experience problems with our WIFI connection occasionally and trying to do anything on the computer can be S L O W G O I N G .
Not much improved for me after Hubby’s tinkering the other day, but hey, the Gremlins leap-frogged across to his laptop (either that or used his keyboard and mouse leads as tightrope bridges for the crossing) and he was having the same problems.
So it wasn’t all my fault folks.
Trying to read three posts by three different bloggers in my reader today, I got the same ‘not trustworthy‘ warning message pop up, one that gave as an option ‘Get me out of here!’
Hubby had it too, one of which was on a post he was revisiting having already read it.
Now, as his blog is totally different to mine, and we overlap by only two or three followers, he did a little more digging, jigging and rigging.
We are both like a new improved recipe……… better.
It could be something to do with the fact that we moved today.
Four boat fingers up to be exact, so actually further away from the WIFI router.
(The full length of our boat now fits along the pontoon, so when we come to move things in and out of the bow next month, we will not have to dangle or hover precariously, neither will we have to turn the boat round)
Or it could simply be that Hubby dumped our usual browser and set us up with a different one.